[Lazarus] ARM-WinCE test - DBF

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Sat May 17 21:21:27 CEST 2008

Felipe,

First of all I would like to congratulate for the great job you guys have
done with the WinCE port. You have beaten Borland with all its resources.

Secondly I appreciate your being so responsive. :)

I have written earlier that I would like to help in testing. At the moment I
am very short on time, so first I will test only what is required for my
project, but I am planning to do some systematic testing later.

Regards,

  - Leslie -