[Lazarus] Problem with threads in Lazarus 0.9.24

Petr Hložek, OK2CQR petr at ok2cqr.com
Mon May 19 09:35:53 CEST 2008

Hi Lee,

it looks that you are right. I have the same problem.
Is there any patch for 2.2.0 version? I tried to download and build
older version of fpc (2.0.4) but I cannot compile one of main component
for my program.
I tried also latest source code of fpc-2.2.1 but I cannot compile
Lazarus 0.9.24 with this version.
Is there any solution or I have to wait for newer Lazarus and fpc?

Thanks for help!

Petr