[Lazarus] Set the Highlighter from the source file

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Mon May 19 17:28:50 CEST 2008

Le May 19, 2008 à 5:07 PM, Mattias Gärtner a écrit :

> Zitat von Damien Gerard <milipili at shikami.org>:

>>> Right click in editor -> Editor Options -> Color -> File Extensions.
>>

>> This solution is fine for my needs thanks :)
>> However, you have to restart Lazarus.
>
> Or just close and open the file.

Indeed. However, if lazarus is not restarted, not all of my incl files
are highlighted (most of them yes but not all - 4/23 files).
As you can see on the screenshot :
http://ftn.shikami.org/misc/Lazarus/highlighted.jpg
(The editor settings have been modified before opening
`pixiestypes_layout.incl`)

Strange and I can not see some major difference.

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

"Intelligence is 10 million rules."