[Lazarus] Connecting to a Postgres Database

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Sun May 25 21:36:50 CEST 2008

Le May 25, 2008 à 9:14 PM, Dave Coventry a écrit :

> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Damien Gerard
> <milipili at shikami.org> wrote:
>> However I have not use yet postgres with lazarus but I can make you
>> an
>> archive if needed
>
> Hi Damien,
>
> That would be great. I have googled quite a bit, but only come up with
> the 7.0 version of libpq.dll

All these files are part of the windows installer provided by
postgres.org
8.2
http://ftn.shikami.org/misc/Lazarus/postgres/8.2/

With those files in the directory of your app you should not have to
install postgres

> What would be the requirement be if I were to port my app to linux?

Trust your linux distro to provide all your needs and all needed
dependancies.
So it Depends of your linux.

--
Damien Gerard