[Lazarus] Need some help with UpdateSQL in TSQLQuery and TMySQL50Connection

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Mon May 26 23:47:07 CEST 2008

The archives for this list do not appear to be searchable, and there
are some large (4-year) gaps. Is there a good (easy) way to search the
archives? Or do I need to download them all?

Actually, I would settle for a way to just download the entire archive
without having to spend an hour or so rowing at the keyboard.

Fortunately, I have archived the last year or so on my own computer,
so I have been able to find information that does not exist anywhere
else on the internet (AFAICT).
--
Howard Lee Harkness
The Celtic Fiddler