[Lazarus] SetWindowRgn replacement in LCL

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Tue May 27 10:07:55 CEST 2008

First off, I'd just like to say WOW it's taking absolutely forever for the
next version of lazarus. It didn't take this long from 9.23-9.24; but then
again it brought some problems like transparency with it. Ok first thing:
When compiling, it always gives tons of errors about how it was unable to
test variables blah blah blah.. and secondly, if there's a lot of timage
components, my app dies. *sigh* Hope lazarus development speeds up.. I
really need image transparency.