[Lazarus] Need some help with UpdateSQL in TSQLQuery and TMySQL50Connection

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:39:33 CEST 2008

Interesting. I will have to give Zeos a look-see. Meanwhile, I located
a tutorial on SQLite that does about 70% of what I had in mind in the
first place.

However, even though MySQL is overkill for my current project, I will
probably continue with it, and contribute some of the missing
documentation when I get done. I'm assuming that Zeos works with
MySQL. MySQL looks like a very capable database with most of the
features that I am familiar with from other environments, and despite
complaints that I have seen, it appears to be plenty fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone (please excuse typos)
Howard Lee Harkness
The Celtic Fiddler
www.celtic-fiddler.com