[Lazarus] TSqlite3Connection apparently works with fpc 2.2.1 snapshot

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri May 30 09:19:10 CEST 2008

I will to try new snapshot version, however, whether there are other ways?

According to PostgreSQL users told me that in the P client set transcoding,
for example:SET CLIENT_ENCODING TO 'GBK' .
The GBK is better able to show that the Chinese encoding, but, which
position this SQL statement to add in ? I tried to add SQL attributes in
TSQLQuery components,  such as:

set client_encoding to 'gbk'
Select * from xiang

However, Lazarus report errors:
------------------------------
error:
         Operation cannot be performed on an active dataset
OK

If I make the database active attribute to false, then it can no longer be a
True.

--

--
我的'开源办公室':