[Lazarus] Postgres Dlls not found

dgcoventry at gmail.com dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:03:03 CEST 2008

Soren, for a moment there I thought the Dependency Walker was the
answer to my problems, but it appears that it is a snare and a
delusion.

It lists different DLLs as being missing on the working system and on
the borked system.

Some of the DLLs which are listed as present are not in either system.

MSJAVA.DLL, for example is listed as present on the working system,
but missing on the borked system, when it is present in niether.

Nowhere is libpq.dll (or any of the other DLLs mentioned on this
thread) listed by Dependancy Walker on either system.

Is there a more reliable way of working out which DLLs are required by
the program?

I have wasted 2 days (and almost 2 nights) trying to figure out what
is going on and am very close to giving up entirely.