[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: TAChart: simple patch and a code cleanup question]

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Nov 6 10:47:17 CET 2008

On 11/6/08, Vincent Snijders <vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:
> Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> >
>  > SVN doesn't have an option to checkout the full history to the client
>  > side,
>
> It does and is called svnsync. It creates a mirror.

I was referring to the client tools like the svn client. As far as I
understand, svnsync mirrors the repository, so you need to run a
SubVersion server/repository locally. It still doesn't allow the svn
client to have all the history in a single directory where the source
code lives.  Or am I not understanding the svnsync tool correctly?

Regards,
  - Graeme -