[Lazarus] New Excel Interface Component

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sat Nov 8 15:53:17 CET 2008

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> There appears to be far less difference in performance between a
> networked and local X session when 0.9.24/2.2.0 is used.

0.9.27 (snapshot of a couple of weeks ago) compiled natively on an ARM
(Debian "Etch" on an NSLU2 "slug") with gtk2 runs at full speed. However
I note in this case that the window manager is FluxBox rather than KDE
which I was using on other systems.

I need to try some methodical tests in case I'm overlooking something.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk