[Lazarus] malformed ifdef in gtkdefines.inc

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:56:30 CET 2008

I have a code for bidi that I wrote a while ago that uses the define
of GTK_2_8 but it was broken when someone moved the defines to a non
unix IFDEF !
The moving of the define broke code. and the BiDi code uses GTK 2.8
based functions (that prior to that versions we had different
functions that are depercated).
So I must have this define, or we should extract the functions
regardless of the GTK_2_8 symbol, and then we will not require the
define.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/