[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 23:42:42 CET 2008

Lord Satan wrote:

> On your system this may be true. I must admit that it was a while
 > ago when I compared gtk and gtk2 performance, but on my system gtk2
 > was actually faster than gtk.

Do you think your tests predated 0.9.24? I'd rather not go back any
earlier unless the results were likely to be some use to somebody. As it
is I'm not trying to criticise, but rather to exercise the code in a way
that otherwise appears neglected.

> Is my assumption correct, that you are running a 32bit system?

Mine certainly were.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk