[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:36:44 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> If he sees performance problems with my code, i.e. it's a basic
> drawing-speed issue rather than something application-specific, is there
> any other WinCE/PocketPC user who could take both the source and binary
> by direct email in an attempt to see what's going wrong?

Hi,

I would be interested in taking a look at the application. I am one of
the developers of the wince interface.

Gmail won't take .exe or .zip with an exe inside, so change the
extensions to close similars, like winzip and winexe.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho