[Lazarus] pmNop and pmNot no longer working

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:34:23 CET 2008

Hi,

Anybody know of such a project?

I'm looking for a Linux newsreader client. I am getting sick of
Thunderbird not being able to search "offline" downloaded newsgroups!!
 It just returns rubbish results NOT related to what I searched for. I
also tried PAN, but it has no 'search in message bode' feature, which
is no good.

So I'm think, maybe the only alternative is to roll my own newsreader
as was done with XanaNews (which unfortunately doesn't run under
WINE). At least that way, I can add my own features as needed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -