[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:27:59 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd >
> Apropos cross-compiling and noting that I was using a big-endian
> processor, I did notice that the uidesigner icons were blank but didn't
> want to mention it until I'd got x86 and SPARC working in parallel so
> knew what was expected.

Images support in fpGUI is very basic. In only supports limited format
BMP files.  Does 'fpimage' included in Free Pascal and used by Lazarus
LCL I believe work?  If so, then the fpGUI image issues should be
resolved when I start implementing fpcanvas and fpimage support into
fpGUI early next year.

Regards,
  - Graeme -