[Lazarus] WinXp Windowing Question

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:53:49 CET 2008

Hello Luiz,

Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:55:09 AM, you wrote:

LAPC> SteveG escreveu:
>> JoshyFun wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the pointer - will keep an eye on this
>> Dont quite know why the Laz app wont even allow external apps to force
>> the OnTop setting though - still trying combinations

LAPC> The stay on top feature used to work (i think until 0.9.24) but some
LAPC> internal change prevent it. I'll take a look when get some time.

I have it fixed for myself, but when I had asked if it is a wanted
patch somebody answers me that the current behavior is Delphi
compatible (which is not) and the expected behavior. As I do not know
how this setting works in other platforms never submit the patch.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun