[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:07:58 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Mattias Gärtner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Maybe the best solution for you Graeme is if the IDE automatically removes
> bookmarks if they are older than x hours.

That's not needed, just a toggle option would be nice... ;-)

> BTW, bookmarks are deleted, if you set another bookmark at the same line.

Well, sorry to say, but it's still a dumb design. The developer now
has to go to all the trouble and set new bookmarks over each other
just to delete them. Why not simply implement a toggle feature?

Plus, using your work around, you are still stuck with the last
remaining bookmark. :-(

Like I said: Those bookmarks are persistent little buggers. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -