[Lazarus] Information about Docking

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 00:48:52 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> Just trying to understand, but the description above doesn't match what
> I had in mind, or what I thought  Graeme wanted?
>
> - jumping around using ctrl-1, ctrl-2,... as much forward and backward
> as you want, will not delete any bookmark ever
> - pressing ctr1 and ctrl-1 again (as in jumping too) while already being
> at the line, will never remove a bookmark neither.
>

> But: pressing shift-ctrl-1  (set the bookmar to the current line) will
> remove it, *if* it is already set.

My appologies, I did get my earlier descriptions a bit wrong,
sometimes leaving out the Shift part. Martin, what you described above
is exactly what I am looking for.

I reconfirmed the desired behavior with Delphi 7.

Ctrl+Shift+<number>             Sets and Unsets bookmarks - it toggles
the bookmark
                                                 at the current position.
Ctrl+<number>                       Jumps to bookmark.

If Lazarus can work as above, then I don't mind persistent BM's
because I can always unset them if I want.

Regards,
  - Graeme -