[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:38:48 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:43 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> I just noticed that I'm using (on Delphi) the old style ctrl-K-# (set)
> and ctrl-Q-# (goto) commands. I dunno remember whether there is or was a
> corresponding ctrl-H-# or similar (hide/remove) command in some key mapping.

My major problem is finding a suitable (comfortable) set of keyboard
shortcuts due to the fact that I use the Programmer Dvorak keyboard
layout.  By default I need to press Shift to access the numbers on the
top row keps, so obviously the standard bookmark shortcuts don't work
for me.  :-)

Programmer Dvorak is a blessing and a pain. It's great for typing
source code, but it's a pain with any program that has many default
shortcuts. Luckily Lazarus IDE is configurable.  I had to sit for a
while and reconfigure all my most used shortcuts in Lazarus IDE so
they are more comfortable to type. A once off pain, but I'm pretty
happy now. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -