[Lazarus] Lazarus with Oracle database

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:47:51 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> I wish I could go with you. My motorcycle is built for such trips :-)

I just kitted my bike out with leather saddlebags and a new screen to
make the long haul a bit more comfortable.  What motorcycle do you
have? I've got a Yamaha Dragstar Classic (the fat one). I'm eagerly
looking at the BMW 1200RT, but my wife is not convinced. :-( She loves
cruisers too much. :-)

And to make this thread on-topic again. Lazarus rocks! ;-)

PS:
So much for the "light" edition or Oracle. It's over 200MB to
download!  The latest Firebird Server 2.1 came in at 5MB. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -