[Lazarus] Devart database support for Lazarus

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Oct 6 09:57:17 CEST 2008

I tested it on Linux, gtk2.
I will test it also on win32, but why there are some exceptions in gtk
and gtk2? Which components does not support drop files?
Thank you,
andrea

Tom Gregorovic ha scritto:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Andrea Mauri <andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> I checked the dropfiles.lpi example in order to understand how it works.
>> I have a question. I saw that the files can be dropped on forms or on
>> other components like labels, toolbar, progressbar...
>> but not on other components like the TMemo.
>> I would like to know on which components I can drop files and on which not.
>> Thanks to all,
>>

> What widget set are you talking about?
> I think on win32 it should work for every control.
> There are some exceptions under gtk1 or gtk2 like memo.
>
> Tom Gregorovic

Dr. Andrea Mauri, PhD
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca
P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy