[Lazarus] Installing in MacOSX

Bruno Chavez crash_master25 at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Oct 7 19:24:18 CEST 2008

I can't find it in anywere, then I start the X11 and in the terminal I go to the /usr/local/bin and excecute:

./startlazarus

and the error message is:

dyld: Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libglib-1.2.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/./startlazarus
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

My OSX is the 10.4.11

What I'm doing bad