[Lazarus] Xml

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:44:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM,  <farcodev at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> the only problem is that the formating is not good :/
> here the result:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> what i missed to have an xml file like that ?
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <configfile>
>    <locale lang="EN"/>
> </configfile>

Ah, that's the "compact" format... I thought there was a property to
toggle that, but for the life of me I cannot see it now. I just
thought of something else.  Lazarus has a XMLPropStorage unit you
could possibly use. It uses the XmlCfg unit which is part of FPC in
the FCL packages. All Lazarus's .xml storage files are "pretty"
formatted, so maybe you can look at those units to get a clue.

Sorry I'm not of more help...

Regards,
  - Graeme -