[Lazarus] SynEdit: TSynPasSyn and keywords

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:21:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 03:50, Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Thanks. I added it with a small comment.

Ok, but I do not quite understand the part of comment about 'end' keyword --
where can it be used as non-reserved? Also, the list was taken straight from the
FPR Reference guide, so if it is incorrect, then the guide should be fixed too.
Regarding the non-reserved keywords (called 'modifiers' in the Reference)
I think it would be better to explicitly say the are not included, instead of
only offering one example ('static').
BTW, 'static' seems to be unknown to FPC 2.2.2 is it new in 2.3 series?

--
Alexander S. Klenin
Insight Experts Ltd.