[Lazarus] TMS FlexCel Studio for VCL/LCL

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:05:11 CEST 2008

On 10/10/08, Reenen Laurie <rlaurie at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to know if the component can do what I need before I buy...

I spoke to them about this as well. They can't create a trial version
for Lazarus like they have done for delphi (because they would have to
release the source code). I suggested they create a Lazarus demo
executable (binary) for Linux and Windows which would allow a
prospective client to play with all possible settings to see what the
component can do.  I also don't buy before I try.

They said they were planning that as well. I haven't seen the demo
available yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -