[Lazarus] Saving coordinates TComponentListForm

Marius fpclazarus at home.nl
Sun Oct 12 01:11:05 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Marius <fpclazarus at home.nl> wrote:
>
>> How do i save and restore the coordinates + height/width for a IDE
>> plugin. I already tried IDEDialogLayoutList.ApplyLayout and
>> SaveLayout(Self) in the close. But this function only save and restore
>> the width and height.
>>
>> Is there anything what also saves the left + top coordinates?
>>

> I have been trying to find this out myself, but haven't had any
> replies to this. :-(

I thought this was a resonably active list..

I thought there would probably be already such an option in a place i
haven't looked yet ;) I was wundering if a default boolean in the load
and savelayout would hurt anybody, but i would even be better to
introduce 2 new methods save/loadcoordinates for restoring left and top
and using the original load/savelayout methods for restoring the width
and height. Not many forms need the coordinates, what do you think?