[Lazarus] wince compilation

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:08:01 CEST 2008

Alexander Klenin schreef:
> I recently posted a few patches:
>
> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12419 (patch to TDBGrid) and
> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12347 (patch to TCustomGrid)
>
> but I am not sure I entered correct projects/categories for them.
>
> Possible combinations include [Packages] Patch, [Lazarus] LCL, [Lazarus] Patch,
> [Patches] LCL and even [Patches] patch.

> So, three questions:
> 1) What project/category should I choose?
[Patch] LCL for both.

> 2) How to move already submitted issue to another project/category?
That is done by a developer/admin.

> 3) Can issue reporting page be modified to display current project
> more prominently?
>   It is IMO too easy to report to a wrong one.

It doesn't really matter where you report it, they usually get moved to
the right place, once aknowlegded. Maybe you can make a bug report to
MantisBt.org for the reporting page.

Lately the influx of reports (>60 last week) has been to high to
acknowledge each issue. Maybe one of the other developer wants to look
at them. To be honest, seeing too much reports to handle always
frustrates me.

Vincent