[Lazarus] How to choose issue tracker category for patches

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:43:05 CEST 2008

Alexander Klenin schreef:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 01:12, Vincent Snijders
> <vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Lately the influx of reports (>60 last week) has been to high to
>> acknowledge each issue. Maybe one of the other developer wants to look
>> at them. To be honest, seeing too much reports to handle always
>> frustrates me.
>
> I see. Is there anything I can do to help at least with those submitted by me?

http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12347 is already assigned to
Jesus Reyes, so it is in his todolist and he'll know best if he needs
extra information.

I just assigned http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12419 yo him too,
since he is the maintainer of the grid components.

For normal bug reports, not extension like these, it is very useful to
have an example program that exposes the bug and which can be used to
test if the patch fixes it.

I suppose Jesus would test your patch, and then a sample program might
be useful too. That might help, but I don't know how Jesus is going to
handle your patches.

Vincent