[Lazarus] GLScene flickers in GTK2 and TJpegImage error

Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt
Fri Oct 17 23:20:15 CEST 2008

Hello Burkhard

Thanks for the fix, the 'EConvertError' is in fact corrected.

I'll take a look at the Gtk2 flicker as you suggested. This issue
becomes important because Lazarus is now officially in Gtk2. I
remember some people talking about some issues in double-buffering
Gtk2 a while back, so probably this problem might not have come from
any of your changes.

Best regards,
Paulo