[Lazarus] [patch] - about dialog

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:24:23 CEST 2008

--- El vie 17-oct-08, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> escribió:

> De:: Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com>
> Asunto: Re: [Lazarus] How to choose issue tracker category for patches
> A: vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl, "General mailing list" <lazarus at lazarus.freepascal.org>
> Fecha: viernes, 17 octubre, 2008, 9:45 pm
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 03:43, Vincent Snijders
> <vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I suppose Jesus would test your patch, and then a
> sample program might
> > be useful too. That might help, but I don't know
> how Jesus is going to
> > handle your patches.
>
> Ok, I posted a demo to the tracker.
>
> --
> Alexander S. Klenin
> Insight Experts Ltd.

Thanks, currently the glyph it's fixed at the right, can you improve it by adding a ImageLayout property? with this property glyph's position would be more flexible. The goal is to make it behave like a TBitBtn where you can select glyph position left, top, right or bottom, even TButtonLayout could be used for ImageLayout property.

It should behave like for the current right position, the space left after positioning the glyph it's used for text layout and alignment.

Jesus Reyes A.