[Lazarus] svn 17017: packages won't install

Tom Lisjac zikon770 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 10:26:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Coppola Ing. Salvatore
<coppolastudio at gmail.com> wrote:

> The same happen to me some days ago under Ubuntu. I have two lazarus
> folders (one stable and one for test). Thinking to build LazTest I was
> building LazStable because the Lazarus directory in LazTest was the
> LazaStable folder.
> Check  Environment  --> Environment options ...
> File Tab
> The "Lazarus directory" is the one you are trying to build

That was the problem... thanks Salvatore!

I'm also running stable and svn on the same machine but thought that
renaming the ~/.lazarus directory would keep the versions separate
when switching.  After removing my ~/.lazarus directory, it appears
that a default /usr/lib/lazarus/ for the "Lazarus Directory" is being
applied from somewhere even though my svn location is ~/lazarus.

I want to test the new tframe addition in svn while using stable for
my current projects, so figuring out how to keep the versions isolated
is my project for tomorrow.

-Tom