[Lazarus] Main menu hiding

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:22:54 CEST 2008

On 10/20/08, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>  When I have time I'll try a different distro on the test machine which
>  hopefully will allow me to get gtk 2 working. However I'd be very
>  reluctant to move from Debian since It's probably the best choice when
>  working on multiple architectures- I've got x86, ARM and SPARC here.

I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 which also uses Qt 3.5 (as far as I know). I can
build Lazarus for Qt, GTK1 and GTK2 without problems.  Ubuntu is very
similar to Debian (actually a descendant of Debian).

As for you question about the Menu behaviour - I got no idea, I don't
actively use LCL, only the Lazarus IDE.

Regards,
  - Graeme -