[Lazarus] Laz 0.9.27 uses 0.9.26 settings (when it did not before)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:07:41 CEST 2008

Hi all,

> Yes :(
>
> I've only no clue how to debug this (I've only a PPC OSX 4). To recap,
> it works on i386 OSX 4 and not on OSX 5 ?
>
> I'm puzzeled, if you look at the RGB or HLS channels you don't see
> anything swapped. It looks like some masking function failed (or used
> an
> alpha channel which shouldn't have been used)
>
> Marc

I'm sorry, I made a huge mistake by switching versions between two clients,
with two different bug reports. The correct OS version, the one with image
problems, is Mac OS X 10.4.3 (PPC G5), so it's older than mine PPC G5
(10.4.11).

So the ones with 10.5 haven't reported any problems with images.

I will try and set up a small test tomorrow to try and narrow the problem -
maybe if I could make a more detailed report of this, it could help.

Best regards,
Normann