[Lazarus] Mantis statistics

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:17:36 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Marc Weustink <marc.weustink at cuperus.nl> wrote:

> View issues -> on the first row of the issues -> [ Graph ]

I get a "Access Denied" page when I click the link?  Any reason why
"reporters" cannot view that page? I'm "administrator" for the fpGUI
section in Mantis, and I can't see any secret information is a simple
graph summary.  Can "reporters" please get access to the Graph section
of Lazarus?

> Or use summary on the menu (below the projects menubar)

I'm not sure where or what you are referring to. But the Graphs I can
view for the fpGUI sub project is exactly what I want, but for Lazarus
project.

Regards,
  - Graeme -