[Lazarus] MacOSAll.pas has invalid UTF-8 characters

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:53:42 CEST 2008

Hello Graeme,

GG> Most editors don't have issues opening that file, but if you browse it
GG> you can see the odd characters (quite a few) that seems out of place.
GG> "kwrite" makes them easy to spot - it highlights them with a ? on a
GG> black circle. In Lazarus IDE they mostly appear as a 'A' character
GG> with a small circle above it. I don't believe that was in the original
GG> C header file.

That character ($C5) seens to be some kind of mask character in MacOS,
and it is being used in the comments as just a mask, replacing it by
'*' will clarify the meaning (something like)

API_CALL_*_*
First piece is the function name, second one the encoding.

Using * you will interpret it correctly ;)

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun