[Lazarus] error: free Pascal sources not found (at startup)

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:35:30 CET 2008

Where I could find the sources, or download/install them. It might be that Nightlies (0.9.27 beta, if I read it correctly, because about-box will crash Lazarus..) don't ship with it (or it don't get installed etc...)

I had some issues with 0.9.26 so I was thinking to test with new beta, but seems that I can't get too far with it :)

Should I get back to Official release, or is there easy way to go around this???

-TP-