[Lazarus] Commercial components for Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:03:23 CET 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:42 PM,  <cc_ at freemail.hu> wrote:

> Oh no. :) Simply: What is the attitude of  the developers, who are using
> Lazarus as their development tool?  Would  they buy commercial 3rd party
> components to improve thier applications?  Is the  Lazarus community a
> financially viable target for the developers of such components?

If it saves me a lot of time, I would be more than happy to pay for
something. That goes for any tools I use - commercial or free. The
best tool for the job wins! Just the other day I bought Nero for Linux
simply because it worked better that the hordes of open-source cd
writing software out there.

Regards,
  - Graeme -