[Lazarus] Impossible to debug with Lazarus IDE

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 30 12:19:35 CET 2008

On Thursday 30 October 2008 12.03:50 Bogusław Brandys wrote:

> I can say that I have a lot of "this is not an aggregate" or something
> like that errors when trying to use watches window.

This is most likely because of missing -O-.

> When we could test native Lazarus debugger ? ;-)

gdb is not so bad once the communication by pipes works stable. Another
problem is the only partial implemented mi-interface. Many actions must be
done by the normal commandline interface where the response is difficult to
parse, but it is doable, see MSEide.

Martin