[Lazarus] Lazarus crashes on ctrl+c on ubuntu 8.10

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Fri Oct 31 19:53:13 CET 2008

Thanks, Felipe.
I'm trying to compile a simple test project, with only a button with
showmessage('hello world') in it. I tried to save it first, in order to test
like you told me, but the error is the same.

The architecture is 32-bits. I installed the same downloaded file at another
computer, under Windows Vista. It works normal.

I just copied the install directory from a machine to another, as a last
chance, but it didn't work.

I don't know what to do now. Maybe it's something with XP Home...