[Lazarus] IDE's fpdoc editor can't edit enum documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:13:51 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> If you don't like the current revision you can choose which revision
> to use with:
>
> cd lazarus
> svn update -r <revision number>

Hi Felipe,
   I have used the revert in the past, but I'm quite dependent on fixes
in the latest builds, hence why I use SVN. I'm aware of the risks, I was
just a little frustrated yesterday as the Big Boss will be looking at
the latest build tomorrow.

They are aware I am using Open Source tools, so I'm hoping they will
understand that with that comes the occasional hiccup with using the
latest cutting edge code.

Dominique.