[Lazarus] TToolButton hints

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:08:37 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Most problems are specific to a widgetset, so it's always
> indispensable to say what operating system, widgetset, free pascal
> version and lazarus version you are using.

And an easy why to get that information....

"Help | About Lazarus"  then right click anywhere in the window and
select "copy version information to clipboard"

It will include the version number of Lazarus, revision number and
widgetset.  I guess we could extend it to include the FPC version as
well, or a separate popup menu item to copy the FPC version details.

Regards,
 - Graeme -