[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Sep 11 12:21:33 CEST 2008

En/na Vincent Snijders ha escrit:
> Luca Olivetti schreef:
>> En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
>>> And the last one is the lrs files: since they should be generated by the
>>> lfm, why oh why are they under svn? (well, I know, because lazarus
>>> doesn't generate them automatically, but I think it should)
>> No comments on these 2 issues?
>
> How can make generate them?

I don't know, I'm not familiar enough with make, maybe it could be
possible to first building an lfm to lrs converter, then using it to
generate lrs files.
Anyway, I don't like the idea of having files in a SCM that are directly
generated by other files (and, btw, could get out of sync).
It appears that the same is happening with (at least some) of the
Makefiles (they differ from the svn once you try and build the ide with
your full set of components, using, e.g., lazbuild), i.e. they are
somewhat regenerated during the build process.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007