[Lazarus] RedrawMenus function in winceproc.pp - WinCE problem ?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:21:14 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis
<dioannidis at artesoft.gr> wrote:
> The exception is gone. I comment out

No drawbacks? Does the app keep working as expected?

There are possible drawbacks, the first being a memory leak because
now the dirty menu list is never cleared.

I am tempted to simply remove this repaint menu code, but I am afraid
it may have unpredictable effects near the release.

> PS: What about the ability to copy to clipboard the contets of the debug
> output window ? It will be very handy to be able to copy debuggers
> information. Should i add a new ticket in the tracker ?

I added it. Take a look at what I did:

http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&root=lazarus&revision=16548

And test it.

--