[Lazarus] TMS component for lazarus released

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:41:46 CEST 2008

On 9/17/08, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> It will not work, and never will for Lazarus as long as it works with recompiling
>  the IDE. I told the TMS people so: there is currently no workable solution.
>  As soon as someone recompiles the LCL, it's broken.

Even if the trial is released (without source, only .ppu and .o files)
for a specific version of Lazarus and FPC?

eg;
Trial only works with latest stable "released" versions of FPC (2.2.0)
and Lazarus (0.9.24)

If you use any other versions of FPC or Lazarus, you can't use the
trial component.
Could this work?

Regards,
  - Graeme -