[Lazarus] TMS component for lazarus released

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Wed Sep 17 17:07:24 CEST 2008

> They have released their first component for FPC/Lazarus: Flexcel.
> http://www.tmssoftware.com/go/?flexcel

Ah, finally! :)

Actually FlexCel had supported FPC since a few years ago. I did
purchased it and personally encourage Adrian (the main author of this
component) to support FPC and Lazarus. Adrian intended to support FPC
and Lazarus but not as main priority. I used this component in
combination with Powtils to produce a web application, using FPC for
Linux. So far, both FlexCel and Powtils performs very well. :)

-Bee-