[Lazarus] Powered by lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:28:24 CEST 2008

2008/9/18 Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:

> Hope you don't mind me playing with the image ( just mentioning, I am not
> normally into graphical design => so if my result isn;t any good, feel free
> to say)

I'm not a graphical designer either... :-)

> But the first thing that came to mind was, that "IDE" seemed to big. And
> maybe in the wrong place.
>
> I moved it to the right, made it and a Pixel smaller. (I also greyed it a
> little bit / experimental)
> (I  didn't take time to adjust the background shades of blue...)

I should have mentioned, I have the original xcf (GIMP) file with
layers available which would have made the changes much less hassle.
:-)
I like your changes, and yes the positioning of "IDE" makes a big
difference. I'll apply your changes to the original .xcf file.  If
anybody is interested in the "new" final version or the .xcf file to
play around, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Thanks for the input Martin.

Regards,
 - Graeme -