[Lazarus] Lazarus with LTSp - Mouse Problem

Osvaldo TCF - Listas arquivostcf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:06:27 CEST 2008

With LTSp terminals, the click of mouse has a very pour performance.

Install Lazarus
Open Lazarus on a terminal
with F12 change visualization: source editor to Form1
with F12 change visualization: Form1 to source editor
with mouse change visualisation: source editor to Form1
with mouse change visualisation: Form1 to source editor by clicking in
source editor <Here is the problem>

Is ocour with buttons, etc.