[Lazarus] fpweb basic Apache module on Ubuntu not working

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Mon Sep 22 19:20:08 CEST 2008

How can we check which one is the default in Lazarus?

Right now both in /fcl/packages/httpd20/examples and
/fcl/packages/httpd22/examples the define.inc sets it to APACHE20 by
default. And this define.inc is included in the examples except
mod_hello.pp where it is set to apache22 in the code.

on Windows in the installed Lazarus the
\Lazarus\fpc\2.2.3\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg after install it has:

#IFDEF FPCAPACHE_1_13
-Fuc:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/httpd-1.3/
#ELSE
#IFDEF FPCAPACHE_2_0
-Fuc:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/httpd-2.0
#ELSE
-Fuc:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/httpd-2.2
#ENDIF
#ENDIF

(same in the samplecfg file on Linux if someone compiles fpc from source)
Is it using the 3rd entry by default?
In the Ubuntu apt-get install /etc/fpc.cfg there's no apache setting.

What is the default if there is no fpc.cfg? Which httpd.o and .ppu will
Lazarus use (/httpd20 or /httpd22)?

AB