[Lazarus] Enumerating resourcestring

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Sat Sep 27 20:01:31 CEST 2008

Hi

The unit below, part of WST, implements a reader and a writer that
always store and read their content in a big endian fashion. It mostly
has no dependency and can be used alone.

https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr/wst/trunk/binary_streamer.pas

Best regards.
--
Inoussa O.

2008/9/25, dominique at savagesoftware.com.au <dominique at savagesoftware.com.au>:
> Hi all,
>   I need to be able to handle both reading and writing files under i386 and
> PowerPC via my Mac OS X application.
> I can create a Universal Binary, but none of my code is cross CPU ready
> yet.
>
> 1. What should I be aware of?
>
> 2. Should I use IFDEF ENDIAN to separate the i386 and PowerPC file system
> calls for reading and writing?
>
> 3. Is there an easy way to detect in my code, if the compiler is compiling
> for i386 of PowerPC?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Dominique.

Inoussa O.